Ready for an Island Getaway?
Gorgeous locations, incredible accommodations, mouth-watering food, and soaking up the sun with some of the fastest movers and shakers in the business. There is a reason our Elite Retreats have become so coveted. Now you have a chance to attend.
How to Qualify
- Existing Elites: Must be paid as an Elite at least 7 out of 11 months
- New Elites: Achieve an Elite rank and then maintain for 2 more months
|Thursday, December 3rd|
|All Day||Elite Retreat Attendees Arrive|
|8pm – 10pm||Welcome Party|
|Friday, December 4th|
|7 am – 9 am||Breakfast|
|9 am – 12 pm||Business Meeting|
|12 pm – 1 pm||Lunch|
|1 pm – 5 pm||Business Meeting|
|Saturday, December 5th|
|AM||Breakfast on your own|
|ALL DAY||Optional Activities (Choose one during online registration)|
– Everglades Experience
|PM||Group Dinner on Beach|
|Sunday, December 6th|
|AM||Breakfast at leisure|
All attendees depart
What is included in this trip?
Airline Tickets for 2 (Main Cabin). LifeVantage’s travel agent will reach out to book your flights for you. Please do not book on your own.
LifeVantage will provide transportation for you and your guest from the Fort Myers Airport (RSW) to your hotel on Marco Island. For those arriving early, extending their trips, or choosing to fly in and out of a different airport, please make separate transportation arrangements
Attendees will be staying at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. Lodging costs and taxes are covered for qualified dates.
Meals will be paid for and served according to the following schedule.
|December 3rd||Welcome Party|
|December 4th||Breakfast at resort|
Lunch at resort
|December 5th||Beach Dinner|
|November 16||Chosen activities all day|
You will receive a welcome gift when you check in with LifeVantage.
To offset the cost of the meals during the trip that aren’t covered by LifeVantage, you will receive additional funds credited to your room. Please note, the amount is based on the average costs of meals on Marco Island.
What is not included in this trip?
You will be responsible for any transportation costs associated with events outside of the Elite Retreat trip schedule. Additionally, you are responsible for any rental cars, taxis or other form of transportation you choose to take during the trip.
LifeVantage will not cover any of the following:
● Additional hotel nights outside of the nights you have qualified for
● Additional room charges (e.g. room service, laundry service, etc)
LifeVantage will not cover the cost of additional activities you choose to do on your own.
What should I pack?
Average December temperatures on Marco Island are a high of 76 °F and a low of 58 °F. Here are a few things we suggest bringing:
● Jacket for evening events
● Resort casual clothing for all events
● Comfortable clothing for your chosen activities:
● Sunscreen and a hat
What if I want to arrive early/extend my stay?
You are welcome to extend your trips (at the beginning or the end). However, LifeVantage will not cover any airport transfer costs outside of the regular schedule, and rooms at the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort on additional days can only be booked if the hotel has capacity to do so. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about extended room nights.
If I’ve earned the Marco Island Elite Retreat Trip but cannot go, can I receive a substitute reward or allow someone to go in my place?
Unfortunately, no. This trip is nonrefundable (no cash outs) and non-transferable. You will however receive the gifts given to attendees. You will also be sent a zoom link to join in on the training meetings taking place on December 4th.
Is this trip included in my year end totals for tax purposes?
Yes, the value of the trip will be included in your 1099.
How will COVID-19 regulations affect the trip?
The state of Florida currently allows group gatherings of up to 250 people. This is well under our anticipated attendance of 150-200.
The JW Marriott has set guidelines for their resort to also keep you safe, happy and healthy. These include mobile check in, mobile keys, standard 6-foot distancing, extra distance between tables, attendants wearing PPEs, and constant sanitization of all surfaces and areas. If requested the staff can even serve canned/pre-batched or bottled wines and cocktails. So feel free to connect and enjoy your time with confidence.
Terms & Conditions
- Distributor account must be in good standing and compensation plan active during the qualification period and at time of booking.
- Qualifying positions are non-transferable, non-refundable and are only valid for those listed on the account.
- Trip does not offer a cash payout option.
- Trip is based on double occupancy, and the guest traveling with the qualified Distributor must be an immediate family member or a business partner who is also named on the account.
- Guest cannot be a downline member of the qualifying Distributor.
- If a leader has multiple Business Centers that qualify, only one will be eligible to attend the Elite Retreat.
- LifeVantage reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Elite Retreat at any time or interpret the rule of qualification for the Elite Retreat trip, and has final decision in the event any disputes regarding the qualification requirements.